Arsenal hope of qualifying for the champions league has been dashed after a barren first half and a fruitful second half gave Chelsea their deserved Europa league final crown.
Two goals from Edin hazard helped Chelsea win their long awaiting trophy and gave Maurizio Sarri his first major trophy.
Oliver Giroud opened the scoring in the 49th minute before Pedro stunning in the 60th minute to trash arsenal 4-1 in the Europa League final in Baku Wednesday night.
- Victor Osimhen Bags French Ligue 1 Player Award | Reference Daily News
- Breaking: El-Clasico Adjourn Due To Catalonia Protests
- Super Eagles Ranked Second Youngest Team | RDNews
- Breaking: Super Eagles Set To Play Germany In An International Friendly | RDNews
- Breaking: Barcelona Seeking Chukwueze As Replacement For Neymar | RDNews
The loan late stunning from the Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was not enough to give Arsenal their victory.