Arsenal hope of qualifying for the champions league has been dashed after a barren first half and a fruitful second half gave Chelsea their deserved Europa league final crown.
Two goals from Edin hazard helped Chelsea win their long awaiting trophy and gave Maurizio Sarri his first major trophy.
Oliver Giroud opened the scoring in the 49th minute before Pedro stunning in the 60th minute to trash arsenal 4-1 in the Europa League final in Baku Wednesday night.
- Oshoala To Get Huge Pay Rise At Barca
- Osimhen Ranked Third-Highest African Scorer in Europe
- Shorunmu Confident Ighalo Will Succeed At United
- 2021 AFCON qualifiers: Eagles, Leone Stars To Play In Asaba
- Impress Us, Secure A Permanent Deal, Solskjaer Challenge Ighalo
The loan late stunning from the Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was not enough to give Arsenal their victory.