Argentina could not redeem their glory as they fall short of Victory after they lost to Colombia in the Copa America opening match.
Lionel Messi failed to silence his critics as he could not help the La Albiceleste to take the day.
Two goals from Rodger Martinez and substitute Duvan Zapata was enough to make the Argentine helpless.
This is the first time the Colombians are winning the Argentines since 2007.
Sergio Aguero and Angel Di Maria were quiet throughout the match as they could not be of support to Messi who gave his very best throughout the match.
- Joseph Yobo Shares What He Would Bring To The Super Eagles In His New Role
- UEFA Bans Man City For Two-Years From European Football
- Joseph Yobo Named Super Eagles’ Assistant Coach
- FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Moves Four Places Up, Retain 3rd Position In Africa
- Solskjaer: Ighalo Anxious To Start For Man Utd
Argentina will be up against Paraguay, another tough opponent on Wednesday.