Argentina could not redeem their glory as they fall short of Victory after they lost to Colombia in the Copa America opening match.
Lionel Messi failed to silence his critics as he could not help the La Albiceleste to take the day.
Two goals from Rodger Martinez and substitute Duvan Zapata was enough to make the Argentine helpless.
This is the first time the Colombians are winning the Argentines since 2007.
Sergio Aguero and Angel Di Maria were quiet throughout the match as they could not be of support to Messi who gave his very best throughout the match.
- Former Olympique Marseille President Pape Diouf Dies Of Coronavirus At 68
- Ighalo Bag Manchester United Goal Of The Month Award
- Super Falcons Rise In Latest FIFA Ranking
- After More Than Two Years Of Coma, Ajax Star Wakes Up
- Leicester Seek For Ndidi’s Replacement Admist Barcelona Interest
Argentina will be up against Paraguay, another tough opponent on Wednesday.