Argentina could not redeem their glory as they fall short of Victory after they lost to Colombia in the Copa America opening match.
Lionel Messi failed to silence his critics as he could not help the La Albiceleste to take the day.
Two goals from Rodger Martinez and substitute Duvan Zapata was enough to make the Argentine helpless.
This is the first time the Colombians are winning the Argentines since 2007.
Sergio Aguero and Angel Di Maria were quiet throughout the match as they could not be of support to Messi who gave his very best throughout the match.
- Messi Express Displeasure Over Suarez Departure, Slams Barcelona
- NFF Release Full Name Of Head Coaches For Various National Teams
- Extra Time Martinez’s Goal Gave Bayern Slight Super Cup Victory Over Sevilla
- Out Of Favor Barcelona Striker, Luis Suarez Joins Rival Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona Defender, Nelson Semedo Joins Wolves
Argentina will be up against Paraguay, another tough opponent on Wednesday.