Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson marks birthday while showing off her new mansion.
The Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson clocked a new age on June 2 and decided to mark the special occasion in style.
In a post, shared on Instagram, Lawson showed off her newly-acquired mansion and revealed that she is happy to have gotten for herself and her princess.
- Lagos Churches, Mosques To Open On Sundays, Fridays, School Remain Close
- “Soon It Will Be A Wheelchair” – Kemi Olunloyo Curse Davido
- Aki Praise Former President, Says He’s Forever Grateful
- Married Man Nabbed After Defiling A 13-year-old Girl And Impregnating A 15-year-old Girl
- Another Female Student Killed For Refusing To Be Raped In Ibadan
The ex-billionaires wife put up a clip where she showed off her massive house and expressed gratitude that she is almost done with the furnishing.
She also called out to interior designers who can help her transform it into the home of her dreams. It appears life is going perfectly for Lawson who on her birthday last year was a bit downcast and shared a lengthy post in which she announced that she regretted her decision to marry a billionaire when she did.