The Nigeria Under-20 team could not improve their game after a floppy first round display as they have been crashed out by their neighbouring west African nation Senegal in a 2-1 defeat in the second round.
The flying Eagles qualified for the second round by being the best losers with 4-point and +2 goal difference.
They, however, promised to improve their game in the round of 16, but they are unable to fulfil their promise as the two goals from Amadou Sagna and Ibrahim Niane in the first half before Success Makanjuola scored for Nigeria in the second half which was not enough to make the flying Eagles qualify for the quarter-final.
- Victor Osimhen Bags French Ligue 1 Player Award | Reference Daily News
- Breaking: El-Clasico Adjourn Due To Catalonia Protests
- Super Eagles Ranked Second Youngest Team | RDNews
- Breaking: Super Eagles Set To Play Germany In An International Friendly | RDNews
- Breaking: Barcelona Seeking Chukwueze As Replacement For Neymar | RDNews
The 200 million Nigerian fans are highly disappointed at the display of this lads in the ongoing FIFA under 20 World Cup, and they are tagged to be the worst Under-20 team Nigeria has ever produced.