The Nigeria Under-20 team could not improve their game after a floppy first round display as they have been crashed out by their neighbouring west African nation Senegal in a 2-1 defeat in the second round.
The flying Eagles qualified for the second round by being the best losers with 4-point and +2 goal difference.
They, however, promised to improve their game in the round of 16, but they are unable to fulfil their promise as the two goals from Amadou Sagna and Ibrahim Niane in the first half before Success Makanjuola scored for Nigeria in the second half which was not enough to make the flying Eagles qualify for the quarter-final.
- Eto’o Remains AFCON Highest Goalscorer – CAF
- Former Olympique Marseille President Pape Diouf Dies Of Coronavirus At 68
- Ighalo Bag Manchester United Goal Of The Month Award
- Super Falcons Rise In Latest FIFA Ranking
- After More Than Two Years Of Coma, Ajax Star Wakes Up
The 200 million Nigerian fans are highly disappointed at the display of this lads in the ongoing FIFA under 20 World Cup, and they are tagged to be the worst Under-20 team Nigeria has ever produced.