Justice Garba will be replacing Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, the appeal Court president after she bowed out due to bias related problem.
Justice M. L. Garba is the president of the Lagos division appeal Court.
On May 22nd, she withdrew from the panel due to some allegations proved against her on the possibility of being biased in our judgement by the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidates Mr Atiku Abubakar.
- 20-Year-Old Son Of Mania Tried To Shoot DSS With A Pistol During Arrest
- 2023 Election: PDP BoT Hoping On Jonathan, Saraki, Wike
- 86 Political Party To Be Scrapped, Leaving Just 5 – Senate
- AAC Expels Former Ogun Chairman, Gubernatorial Candidate For Anti-Party Activities
- Abaribe Named 9th Senate Minority Leader
She said that she was glad the ruling was based on facts and the law, meaning another female judge will not go through the same ordeal.
PDP and Atiku filed a petition on March 18th, 2019, challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the February 23rd poll, and by law, the hearing must be concluded by September 2019.