The super falcons who narrowly qualified for the second round of the 2019 women’s World Cup holding in France are hoping to win the two-time world champions Germany.
The German women have been brilliant with winning in their group stage matches, coupled with a lot of goals which makes them one of the obvious contenders for the title.
The Falcons who already have four goals against themselves and two goals in their record thanks to Asisat Oshoala and the South Korean defenders own goal.
The Falcons are expected to start with The Barcelona striker, Asisat Oshoala will lead the reigning African champions’ attack line.
Ordega and Oparanozie will assist the former Liverpool star.
Nnadozie will be in goal, while Ayinde and Okobi will be at the midfield.
- “I Pray People That Pushed For Laycon Will Be Okay With ‘Thank Yous’ And Not Think He Owes Them” – Noble Igwe Trolls Icons
- Breaking: FG Announce October 1 As Public Holiday
- Marriage Doesn’t Hinder Me From Going Out For Fun – Regina Daniels
- Watch Your Words, ACF Warns Osinbajo Over Nigeria’s Breakup Comments, Admit Cracks In The Country
- Austria To Accommodate Up To 10,000 Spectators For Eagles Friendlies
Evelyn Nwabuoku, Ohale Osinachi, Okeke and Ebi will mount the defence back four.
The kick-off time for the match is 4:30 pm.
Jane Nweze, the team media officer, said there are a plan and process to beat Germany.