The Delta State Police on Sunday arrested Lawrence Daniels, the elder brother to Nollywood actress Regina Daniels.
The arrest came a few weeks after Regina got married to Delta State born billionaire Mr Ned Nwoko.
The video of the arrest which surfaced online showed Lawrence Daniels in handcuff.
In the video, Regina’s mother, Rita Daniels, claimed it was the fourth time the police were arresting Lawrence and that they kept arresting her children, harassing them and taking away their peace.
“What have I done? They keep harassing my children and me in Delta State,” she kept yelling.
- “It’s December Already, Live Your Best Life While You Can” – Tekno Tells Fans
- You Don’t Have To Sleep Around To Make Money – Lily Afegbai Replies Trolls Who Asked Her Source Of Income
- “Prayerful And Super Religious Nigerians Who Fear ‘Juju’ So Much Are Making A Mockery Of God” – Actress, Etinosa Lambaste Nigerians
- “If President Buhari Cannot Guarantee The Safety Of Citizens, He Should Resign” – Skit Maker, Mr Macaroni Fumes Over Borno Killing
- Falz Super Happy As He Gets Honored With A Street Named After Him In Lagos
Regina Daniels’ mother, also kept asking why they can’t be allowed to move freely. On his part, Lawrence claimed he did nothing to warrant the arrest.
The police were also seen wielding their guns while the leader of the team told Rita Daniels to talk to him.
One of the boys present at the scene, who is also believed to be one of Regina’s siblings, showed his wounded face claiming he was hit with the gun by one of the policemen.