The Enyimba FC International of Aba trashed Akwa United 3-0 to become the Nigerian professional football league champion for a record of eight times after their championship play-off fixture at the Agege stadium in Lagos.
- Victor Osimhen Bags French Ligue 1 Player Award | Reference Daily News
- Breaking: El-Clasico Adjourn Due To Catalonia Protests
- Super Eagles Ranked Second Youngest Team | RDNews
- Breaking: Super Eagles Set To Play Germany In An International Friendly | RDNews
- Breaking: Barcelona Seeking Chukwueze As Replacement For Neymar | RDNews
Two goals from Reuben Bala give Enyimba FC the lead before the half-time which makes it Bala’s third goal in the championship playoff.
Abdul-Rahman Bashir wrapped it Up with the third goal of the match to help Enyimba FC finish first with 12 points from five games in the competition.