The Enyimba FC International of Aba trashed Akwa United 3-0 to become the Nigerian professional football league champion for a record of eight times after their championship play-off fixture at the Agege stadium in Lagos.
- Lille President Advise Osimhen To Join Napoli
- We Won’t Sell Our Stars To Fund Signing Of New Players – Arsenal Manager
- Tottenham’s Champions League Dream On The Blink Following Sheffield Defeat
- ICYMI: West Ham Hammer Chelsea, Aubameyang Fires Arsenal Awakening, Leicester Lose Again
- ICYMI: Messi Hit 700th Career Goal
Two goals from Reuben Bala give Enyimba FC the lead before the half-time which makes it Bala’s third goal in the championship playoff.
Abdul-Rahman Bashir wrapped it Up with the third goal of the match to help Enyimba FC finish first with 12 points from five games in the competition.