The Enyimba FC International of Aba trashed Akwa United 3-0 to become the Nigerian professional football league champion for a record of eight times after their championship play-off fixture at the Agege stadium in Lagos.
- Messi Express Displeasure Over Suarez Departure, Slams Barcelona
- NFF Release Full Name Of Head Coaches For Various National Teams
- Extra Time Martinez’s Goal Gave Bayern Slight Super Cup Victory Over Sevilla
- Out Of Favor Barcelona Striker, Luis Suarez Joins Rival Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona Defender, Nelson Semedo Joins Wolves
Two goals from Reuben Bala give Enyimba FC the lead before the half-time which makes it Bala’s third goal in the championship playoff.
Abdul-Rahman Bashir wrapped it Up with the third goal of the match to help Enyimba FC finish first with 12 points from five games in the competition.