The Enyimba FC International of Aba trashed Akwa United 3-0 to become the Nigerian professional football league champion for a record of eight times after their championship play-off fixture at the Agege stadium in Lagos.
- Oshoala To Get Huge Pay Rise At Barca
- Osimhen Ranked Third-Highest African Scorer in Europe
- Shorunmu Confident Ighalo Will Succeed At United
- 2021 AFCON qualifiers: Eagles, Leone Stars To Play In Asaba
- Impress Us, Secure A Permanent Deal, Solskjaer Challenge Ighalo
Two goals from Reuben Bala give Enyimba FC the lead before the half-time which makes it Bala’s third goal in the championship playoff.
Abdul-Rahman Bashir wrapped it Up with the third goal of the match to help Enyimba FC finish first with 12 points from five games in the competition.