The Enyimba FC International of Aba trashed Akwa United 3-0 to become the Nigerian professional football league champion for a record of eight times after their championship play-off fixture at the Agege stadium in Lagos.
- Former Olympique Marseille President Pape Diouf Dies Of Coronavirus At 68
- Ighalo Bag Manchester United Goal Of The Month Award
- Super Falcons Rise In Latest FIFA Ranking
- After More Than Two Years Of Coma, Ajax Star Wakes Up
- Leicester Seek For Ndidi’s Replacement Admist Barcelona Interest
Two goals from Reuben Bala give Enyimba FC the lead before the half-time which makes it Bala’s third goal in the championship playoff.
Abdul-Rahman Bashir wrapped it Up with the third goal of the match to help Enyimba FC finish first with 12 points from five games in the competition.