RDNews brings you an accurate, well-detailed and objective report on various activities ranging from politics, entertainment, education, health, economy, religion and other spheres of life.
Samson Yebuoa Siasia has cried out after the unfortunate life terrible from the world football governing body, FIFA.
The former coach and an ex-international of the Nigeria Super Eagles have revealed that his lawyers are combative ready to appeal the ban placed on him by FIFA on Friday.
He was ban by FIFA over an alleged match-fixing report.
The former Nigeria forward said he is hoping for good news at the end of his defence.
- Lewandowski Wins UEFA’s Men Player Of The Year Award
- Messi, Ronaldo To Meet For The First Time In Champions League Group Stage
- Bayern Clinch German Super Cup To Lift Fifth Title In 2020
- Nigeria@60: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Independence Anniversary Speech
- Watford Signs Troost-Ekong, Gets Number 5 Jersey