RDNews brings you an accurate, well-detailed and objective report on various activities ranging from politics, entertainment, education, health, economy, religion and other spheres of life.
The Armed Policemen had just fired at peaceful protesters in the ongoing #RevolutionNow protest at the national stadium.
Heavily armed policemen and military personnel have said to be present at the National Stadium where the protest was to take effect.
- Over N1.3trn Was Spent On Education In My First Tenure – Buhari
- BREAKING: Melaye Lost His Senatorial Sit As Court Order Another Election
- Over 4,000 Nigerian Refugees To Arrive From Cameroon
- Sowore Motion Hearing: Falana Approach Court, Queries Delay
- SSANU, NASU Warn FG Against Their Action After The Warning Strike
The police dispersed the peaceful protesters with tear gas while some were arrested without any fault.