RDNews brings you an accurate, well-detailed and objective report on various activities ranging from politics, entertainment, education, health, economy, religion and other spheres of life.
The Armed Policemen had just fired at peaceful protesters in the ongoing #RevolutionNow protest at the national stadium.
Heavily armed policemen and military personnel have said to be present at the National Stadium where the protest was to take effect.
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Facebook Page Shut Down
- We’ve Done Nothing Wrong In Raiding ‘Yahoo Boys’ At Nightclubs – EFCC Chief
- Killers Of Billionaire Businessman, Ignatius Odunukwe Of Fireman Generators, Disclosed Why They Did It
- I Don’t Have Any Contributions, Malami Insist As South-West Governors Declare Amotekun Valid
- EFCC Attacks Transparency International For A ‘Poor’ Rating On Nigeria
The police dispersed the peaceful protesters with tear gas while some were arrested without any fault.