The tragic death of a beautiful Nigerian lady has just been reported on social media. The lady identified as Ada suffered severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas.
Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.
The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa. Christabel went on to warm people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.
See her post below: