Video Credit: Big Brother Naija
Full Name: Terseer Waya, a.k.a (Kidd Waya)
Date of Birth: March 5
State of Origin: Benue
Occupation: Fitness Enthusiast, Entrepreneur
Favourite Colour: Black and Blue
Favourite Food: Burger and Chips
Dream Car: Lamboughini
Kidd Waya was born in Lagos State, but stayed in the United Kingdom for about six years. The son of a Nigerian billionaire businessman, Terry Waya started shuttling Nigeria and London in 2011.
Before joining the Big Brother Season 5 Lockdown show, he was the CEO of Vally Agriculture and Foods Company in Nigeria. Kidd Waya also cofounded AK Exports. A company that is completely involved in exports from Nigeria.
Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemate Kidd Waya also attended Nottingham Trent University for his First Degree. He also obtained a Masters Degree in Business Sciences from the same university.
His longest relationship lasted for four years and he loves a confident, energetic, well mannered and down to earth woman.
Though he intends to have a foundation to empower the youth and promote their talent, his greatest plan for the next five years is to be alive.
He goes to the gym for fun, picked snapchat as his favourite social media platform and IOS phone over android. If money was not a problem for him, he would get himself a private jet.
Instagram Handle: @kiddwaya
Linkedin Profile: Kidd Waya
15, Likely questions to KIDDWAYA
1: Why did you go for the big brother show?
2. How’s your childhood like, are you restricted or free?
3. What’s the plan on marriage?
4. How do you see the Music Industry today?
5. Who’s your best artist in Nigeria and global?
6. What’s your best sport, food and movie?
7. What’s your plan for the young Nigerians looking up to you?
8. Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
9. How do you cope with your fans who ask for your help on social media?
10. What’s your message to your fans?
11. What’s makes you happy when you remember?
12. What’s your take on education in Nigeria?
13. What can you say about the Nigeria government?
14. How can the country be better?
15. How do you plan to help the country with your personality?