Argentina could not redeem their glory as they fall short of Victory after they lost to Colombia in the Copa America opening match.
Lionel Messi failed to silence his critics as he could not help the La Albiceleste to take the day.
Two goals from Rodger Martinez and substitute Duvan Zapata was enough to make the Argentine helpless.
This is the first time the Colombians are winning the Argentines since 2007.
Sergio Aguero and Angel Di Maria were quiet throughout the match as they could not be of support to Messi who gave his very best throughout the match.
- Champions League: Vinicius Brace Guides Real Madrid To 3-1 Win Over Liverpool
- UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Buys His Dad A Bentley A Week After He Bought His Mom Porsche
- 2021 AFCON: Super Eagles Beats Benin Squirrels 1-0 To Qualify For African Cup of Nation
- Transfer News: Coutinho To Arsenal To Deny Liverpool Millions; ‘Next Mane’
- Champions League: Lionel Messi Misses Penalty As Barcelona Fail In Latest PSG Comeback Attempt
Argentina will be up against Paraguay, another tough opponent on Wednesday.