Laycon is one of the housemates currently participating at the ongoing BBNaija Season 5 reality TV show, tagged “Lockdown”. Laycon is a 26-year-old rapper from Lagos State, Nigeria.
Full Name: Olamilekan Agbeleshe
Year Of Birth: 1994
Alma Mater: University of Lagos
Marital Status: Single
Place of Residence: Lagos
Place of Birth: Lagos State
Career: Rapper, Songwriter
Net Worth: N2.7m
Childhood And Education
BBNaija Laycon was born and raised in Lagos State. Laycon attended the University of Lagos from 2012 to 2016 and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy. There were earlier reports that BBNaija Laycon graduated with a first-class. We later confirmed that Laycon actually graduated with a second-class upper degree in Philosophy, UNILAG 2015/2016 set.
Laycon did not misuse his impressive second-class upper BA degree in Philosophy. While doing music on the side, Laycon worked for several companies and establishments.
As an undergraduate, Laycon interned at Latjum Global Nigeria Limited, an oil and gas marketing company in Lagos, as a personal assistant to the CEO and managing director of the company.
Immediately after graduation, Laycon picked up a role at Bestman Games, Ikoyi, as a sales and business development personnel. Bestman Games is a leading African games company based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Leaving Bestman Games after just two months of working there, Laycon landed a job at the Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy as a personal assistant to the Assistant Director (Welfare) of Administration and Human Resources of the ministry. Laycon also worked as a freelance writer for several companies and organizations.
Music has always been Laycon’s passion. BBN Laycon started rapping at an early age and has never stopped. Even while schooling and working, Laycon still did music on the side. Laycon’s song “Fierce” which featured Chinko Ekun and Reminisce was on MTV Base Top 10 charts for six months.
15, Likely questions to Laycon
1: Why did you go for the big brother show?
2. How’s your childhood like, are you restricted or free?
3. What’s the plan on marriage?
4. How do you see the Music Industry today?
5. Who’s your best artist in Nigeria and global?
6. What’s your best sport, food and movie?
7. What’s your plan for the young Nigerians looking up to you?
8. Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
9. How do you cope with your fans who ask for your help on social media?
10. What’s your message to your fans?
11. What’s makes you happy when you remember?
12. What’s your take on education in Nigeria?
13. What can you say about the Nigeria government?
14. How can the country be better?
15. How do you plan to help the country with your personality?