Full Name: Otolorin Kehinde Peter
Date Of Birth (Age) : 30 September 1992 (age 27)
Years Active : 2008–present
Net Worth: Unknown
Kenny Blaq started life in Ejigbo, Lagos state, born as the last child in a family of seven children. His twin sister name is Taiwo Otolorin. He got trained as a compere and presenter at the FRCN training school in Lagos following an intern with SMA FM, a college community-based radio station.
Blaq began his comedy journey in 2008. He performed in comedy shows like I laff with Mc Abbey, Gbenga Adeyinka of Laffmattaz, Ali Baba’s January 1stconcert, Mc Amana’s DiSpeakable Me, Cool FM Praise JAM, DAREY’s Love Like A Movie, AY LIVE, as well as BasketMouth’s Lord of the Ribs.
One of his show, The Oxymoron Of Kennyblaq Clinch the Best Comedy Show at the 2017 and 2018 Naija 102.3 FM Comedy Awards.
During the Indigo O2 Blaq on 30 September 2018, Blaq saw his first known headlined international event, titled “Kenny Blaq ‘State of Mind'”. Blaq was present at “Indaba X; The Laughing Leopard Comedy event”, which took place at Royal Festival Hall.
In 2018, Blaq was recognised as one of Africa 100 most influential youths and, in 2020, he clinched the Ooni Youth Royal Award. Kenny Blaq and SMADE Entertainment teamed up to present the “Kenny Blaq: State of Mind” Comedy Show which had successfully made its way down to Nigeria from London.
|2015||Naija FM Comedy Awards||Upcoming Comedian of the Year|
|2016||– MEAMA Awards|
– Naija FM Comedy Awards
|– Best Comedy Act, Nigeria|
– Best Comedian Of The Year
|2017||– The Future Awards Africa|
– Naija FM Comedy Awards
|– Best Comedy Show|
– Comedian of The Year
|2018||– Naija FM Comedy Awards|
– Comedian of the Year
|– Comedian of the Year|
– Most Fashionable Comedian
|2019||– Naija FM Comedy Awards|
– MAYA Awards
|– Most Fashionable Comedian|
– Comedian of The Year (Stand Up)
15, Likely questions to Kenny Blaq
1: what was the drive to becoming a comedian?
2. Did you face any challenges pursuing this career?
3. How are you managing your celebrity status within your environs?
4. How do you see the comedy Industry today?
5. Who’s your best comedian in Nigeria and global?
6. What’s your best sport, food and movie?
7. What’s your plan for the upcoming comedian?
8. Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
9. How do you cope with your fans who ask for your help on social media?
10. What’s your message to your fans and upcoming comedians?
11. What’s makes you happy when you remember?
12. What’s your take on education in Nigeria?
13. What can you say about the Nigeria government?
14. How can the country be better?
15. How do you plan to help the country with music?