Arsenal hope of qualifying for the champions league has been dashed after a barren first half and a fruitful second half gave Chelsea their deserved Europa league final crown.
Two goals from Edin hazard helped Chelsea win their long awaiting trophy and gave Maurizio Sarri his first major trophy.
Oliver Giroud opened the scoring in the 49th minute before Pedro stunning in the 60th minute to trash arsenal 4-1 in the Europa League final in Baku Wednesday night.
- Man City Beat Borussia Borussia Monchengladbach 2-0 In Champions League Knockout
- Tiger Wood Suffered Multiple Leg Injuries, Hospitalized Following Car Crash In California
- Two Former Iranian National Team Footballers Die From Covid-19 Within A Week of Each Other After Appearing On TV Special Aired Online
- Exclusive: Nigeria Govt. Are Wicked, Imposing Lockdown Without Adequate Preparation And Palliatives — Dickson Babalola
- Liverpool 4-0 Wolves: Player Ratings As Reds Stroll To Easy
The loan late stunning from the Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was not enough to give Arsenal their victory.