Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson marks birthday while showing off her new mansion.
The Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson clocked a new age on June 2 and decided to mark the special occasion in style.
In a post, shared on Instagram, Lawson showed off her newly-acquired mansion and revealed that she is happy to have gotten for herself and her princess.
- Toke Makinwa Shares Hilarious Thoughts She Had Whenever She Sees A Pregnant Lady
- 14th Headies: Mayorkun’s Parents Laud Him For Winning “Best Street-Hop Artiste Award”
- If You Want To Help People, Just Help And Pray That God Rewards You — Naira Marley Tells Nigerians
- Man Recounts How His Mother Introduced Him To More Than 9 Fathers
- “My Next Boyfriend Will Sign An Agreement That If He Breaks My Heart, He’ll Pay Me N100m” – Ifu Ennada
The ex-billionaires wife put up a clip where she showed off her massive house and expressed gratitude that she is almost done with the furnishing.
She also called out to interior designers who can help her transform it into the home of her dreams. It appears life is going perfectly for Lawson who on her birthday last year was a bit downcast and shared a lengthy post in which she announced that she regretted her decision to marry a billionaire when she did.